5. Clarion Fund: Over a year ago they asked me to remove them from my email list. I asking them why, and they never responded. Here is what they have to say about Jasser. Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser Founder and President, American Islamic Forum for Democracy (AIFD). Jasser is a devout practicing Muslim practicing internal medicine and nuclear cardiology in Phoenix. He is the immediate-Past President of the Arizona Medical Association. Reading such a comment leads me to believe that they are ignorant on Islam itself. Because Muslims want Sharia. I receive occasional emails from their founder Raphael Shore. I politely asked him if he has ever read a Koran and Sahih Ahadith. He will not respond. I guess the truth is too much for them to deal with.
4. Walid Phares: Sometime within the last year he defriended me on Facebook, and then ran to the hills when I asked why he did so. Phares is frequently on the news, but is another one who has his Jasser pom poms out. Only Phares is so foolish, that he actually wants Jasser who tries to cover for Islam, in our government.
(Click on picture to enlarge)
Just what we need....Jasser getting more politicians to believe that Islam itself is not the problem, and "moderates" are coming to the rescue.
3. Steve Emerson: Emerson does a good job exposing the threat of Islamic terrorism, but does not seem to have any long term answers on the legal jihad that is taking place across America. Earlier I stated that ACT! was in favor of Muslim immigration. Emerson is no better, as he even supports Mosques being built is America!
Jasser is a Muslim. Though he opposed the proposed Ground Zero mosque, his record and that of his family has been in helping build mosques in Wisconsin and Arizona.Maybe Emerson and the rest of the Jasser cheer leaders would like to explain how adding more Islam is going to help defeat Islam?! Oh I forgot, I am not supposed to say Islam itself is the problem....
2. Daniel Pipes: Looking at Pipes we see the ultimate failure of the "moderate" Muslim campaign.
Calling Islamism the Enemy
by Daniel Pipes
December 1, 2001
December 1, 2001
President Bush and others were properly careful not to foster or be seen as fostering the idea that Islam—a faith observed by more than one billion people across the world—was our enemy.
by Daniel Pipes
New York Sun
November 23, 2004
There is good news to report: The idea that "militant Islam is the problem, moderate Islam is the solution" is finding greater acceptance over time.
We also see that Pipes does not care that he is misleading America, as he is carrying the same message today!
APRIL 20, 2012 12:00 A.M.
Middle East scholar Daniel Pipes has said, “The problem is radical Islam. The solution is moderate Islam.”
1. The Capo of the "moderate" Muslim campaign, Mr Frank Gaffney himself. Gaffney has been telling America that "moderates" are coming to the rescue since at least 2007.
Frank Gaffney, one of the summit panelists and the founder and president of the Center for Security Policy, was the most explicit proponent of this view. Gaffney used Ronald Reagan's strategy in bringing down the Berlin Wall as a model for how we should engage the Muslims today, saying that, like Reagan's empowerment of natural allies within Communism, "we must empower our allies within Islam."
Well Frank, those within Islam stand with Islam.
Frank has also given presented his "hero" Jasser a "Defender of the Home Front" award. Under Gaffney 's and Pipes' watch things have gotten worse, much worse. How much more of America has to be changed to suit Islam, before Gaffney and his puppets stop misleading America?
What is so ludicrous about the "moderate" Muslim campaign is that it is being lead by mostly non-Muslims. Did any of the above ever ask themselves why Jasser spends so much time with non-Muslims, instead of Muslims?
I proudly stand with colleagues Mr. Spencer and Pamela Geller on the issue of "moderates Islam".
Robert Spencer: I recently participated in a FrontPage Symposium, "The World's Most Wanted: A 'Moderate Islam,'" about that great unicorn in which everyone believes and depends upon but which no one has ever actually seen, moderate Islam. (R.S.)
Pamela Geller: I have long derided the "moderate Islam" meme as a theory with no basis in reality or history. It's wishful thinking, dangerous, and suicidal.
I entitled this article "How do you win a war, When you Have no Answers?" because, "moderate" Muslims/Islam is not an answer. It is a fantasy! Either we end up dealing with Muslim immigration, and Islam, or it is just a matter of time until we lose this war. As they will never stop pushing.
Coming up next on Logan's Warning: Europe: The Rise of the Anti-Islam Campaign... something Gaffney and his friends might want to pay attention to.